9:30 a.m. Sunday Small Group
This 45 minute block provides Bible teaching for all ages on sunday mornings.
• Children 4yrs old - 3rd grade meet in the NW Classroom taught by Timeka Larsen
• Children 4th grade - 6th grade meet in the Library taught by Paul Larsen
• Adults & young adults gather in the sanctuary. The Month of June we are covering The Art of Neighboring then we will resume our regular Selah: Pause. Relect. Apply.
No sign-ups are required for our SSG classes. Materials provided.
Women's Bible Study
Meets Thursday nights at the church at 6:45PM. Check out the Women's Ministry page for details.
Men's ministry at MAC meets once a month for a meal, fellowship, prayer and study. We generally gather the last Friday of the month at 6:00PM for food and the study begins at about 6:30PM. Check out the latest Events.
DEFINED: Who God Says You Are
Defined: Who God Says You Are is an 8-session video Bible study meeting on Wednesday Nights in July & August at MAC about finding your identity in God. Before asking, "Who am I?", you need to be able to answer, "Who is God?".
The problem with our search for identity is that we are looking in all the wrong places. Scripture teaches that we are all made in the image of God. We do not define ourselves - the Creator does. We were all created to be known and loved by God. Once those answers are clear, we can move forward and discover all God has called us to be.
LIFE GOD'S WAY
Life God’s Way is a 12-week short course on essential Christianity held periodically at MAC. This material is part of our membership curriculum. Each week we discuss and apply the chapter we've processed through the previous week.
You can attend in-person at MAC or we can Zoom you into the group discussion. Email the office HERE to inquire about the next class offering. Workbooks cost $12. Join the class at any time throughout the 12 weeks.
Sexual Integrity 101
SI101 is for men, women, students, pastors, lay leaders, parents, and more. It’s for anyone who wants to find freedom from the effects of unwanted sexual behaviors and betrayal. This course will show how shame and grace affect the healing process, give understanding about addiction and betrayal trauma, and get you started on the path to sexual health.
This is an 8-week video course. Here’s what to expect:
- Each 40-50 minute video session includes:
- A deep-dive into the factors that contribute to unwanted sexual behaviors
- Interviews with experts in the field of sexual health
- Testimonies of those transformed through a safe, grace-filled process
- Practical tools and strategies that lead to lasting health
- Discussion and applicaiton within a trusted group setting
- A companion workbook which:
- Follows along with each session
- Leads you through reflection questions
- Includes weekly exercises
Contact the office for the next scheduling of this small group.