9:45 a.m. Pre-Service Prayer
This 30 minute prayer time is open for all ages on sunday mornings.
Wednesday Night Bible Study
Wednesday nights at 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. we meet together to study & apply God's Word.
This gathering is for all ages and we usually share some refreshments. We generally alternate from a topical study to a book of the Bible study. Some are video format with discussion and some are guided Scriptural studies. All are open for anyone to attend.
Women's Bible Study
Meets periodically throughout the year. Check out the Women's Ministry page for details.
Men's ministry at MAC meets once a month for a meal, fellowship, prayer and study. We generally gather the last Friday of the month at 6:00PM for food and the study begins at about 6:30PM. Check out the latest Events.
LIFE GOD'S WAY
Life God’s Way is a 12-week short course on essential Christianity held periodically at MAC. This material is part of our membership curriculum. Each week we discuss and apply the chapter we've processed through the previous week.
Email the office HERE to inquire about the next class offering. Workbooks cost $12.
Sexual Integrity 101
SI101 is for men, women, students, pastors, lay leaders, parents, and more. It’s for anyone who wants to find freedom from the effects of unwanted sexual behaviors and betrayal. This course will show how shame and grace affect the healing process, give understanding about addiction and betrayal trauma, and get you started on the path to sexual health.
This is an 8-week video course. Here’s what to expect:
- Each 40-50 minute video session includes:
- A deep-dive into the factors that contribute to unwanted sexual behaviors
- Interviews with experts in the field of sexual health
- Testimonies of those transformed through a safe, grace-filled process
- Practical tools and strategies that lead to lasting health
- Discussion and applicaiton within a trusted group setting
- A companion workbook which:
- Follows along with each session
- Leads you through reflection questions
- Includes weekly exercises
Contact the office for the next scheduling of this small group.